EIM 5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EIM 5

Accès réservé aux sec 5 de EIM

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Here's another one joining

Go down 
+6
~Lenvoleedecastors~
jun
Kiwa
Phong~Wind
Windspirit
Rin
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rin

Rin

Here's another one joining Empty
PostSubject: Here's another one joining   Here's another one joining Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 8:04 pm

Hello, hi, hai, yooooo!

I've finally decided to join this amazingly well-made forum. My eyes are blinded by its... gorgeousness. Really. No worries, I'm just pulling your tail, tee hee.

Here goes my outstanding introduction...

Hi, Verity here. ... ... ... And it's not vérité.

And the pun "Verity dit toujours la vérité" has become old. =_=

...I'm a girl. Great revelation. Sixteen year old; has Asian blood (let's stick to that, okay?).

I like home-made cookies... well, food in general, that is.

Nothing new.

I know that I ain't writing full sentences.

Looks like my timing was bad; this place is cruuuumbling - dying~

That's all. >_>

Last edited by Rin on Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Windspirit

Windspirit

PostSubject: Re: Here's another one joining   Here's another one joining Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 8:39 pm

Bienvenue, Verity ! Very Happy

Amuse-toi bien sur ce (magnifique) forum.
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

PostSubject: Re: Here's another one joining   Here's another one joining Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 8:42 pm

Merci, mais j'ai l'impression qu'on l'a déjà abandonné. I'll try to "have fun" here anyway. -twitch twitch-
Back to top Go down
Phong~Wind

Phong~Wind

Location : I am somewhere in this location *points at something on the map* [«-So sad.. Everybody lies..]

PostSubject: Re: Here's another one joining   Here's another one joining Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 11:33 pm

bienvenu yiao (comme le dirais ta cousine...)!

haha en parlant d'abandon.. je viens de revenir sur ce forum après 2 semaines de désintéressement total, meme si je ne travaillais sur aucun projet..
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

PostSubject: Re: Here's another one joining   Here's another one joining Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 11:44 pm

-twitch- C'est soit "Yiao", soit "Verity"... s'il-te-plaît. >_>' Stick to one or the other. Not both at the same time, thanks.

And thanks for the welcome.

I don't exactly get why I'm here instead of the RPG forum with Hiro-chan, but aa well~

Si ce forum n'est que destiné à l'échange de réponses, et bien, ce ne serait pas étonnant qu'il donne cette impression de vide. Kiwa-sama ought to just make a general chit-chat section. I know there is the 'blablatage' thing, but it does not seem like a Chattebox at all. Okay, I'll shut up and stop complaining now.

Last edited by Sunshine on Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kiwa

Kiwa

PostSubject: Re: Here's another one joining   Here's another one joining Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 11:48 pm

H-Hey I care!

Oh and Hiro-kun hasn't died yet?
And you twich a lot recently. lD
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

PostSubject: Re: Here's another one joining   Here's another one joining Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 11:52 pm

-strangles- Why. would. Hiro-chama. die? I would never allow such a thing to occur. I'm still using that picture you drew~ Tee hee.

It's a habit.

I mean, without a real Chatbox, I can't unleash the Cookie Monster on the others! Aa, if only Ve-chan was here... I don't see anyone here who is compatible with me enough when it comes to the Cookie Monster and cookie stealing games except her, waaaah~
Back to top Go down
Kiwa

Kiwa

PostSubject: Re: Here's another one joining   Here's another one joining Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 11:57 pm

Eeer, I meant that forum hasn't died yet...? xD
Oh that one... Did I gave you the original? I might have time to color it in class if you bring it to me with crayons. XD

euh, Valeur Initiale? xD
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

PostSubject: Re: Here's another one joining   Here's another one joining Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 12:01 am

Of course not. We take good care of it. Because of the essay we had to write and what not, I haven't gone there for a week, though, and they're currently working to revamp it.

I promised I wouldn't bother you anymore about drawings, but... if it's you who suggests it, naturally, I won't refuse. Tee hee. By the way... I still have that drawing from Secondary I. ;D

Yes, Ve-chan is probably the only one who would be a worthy partner for Cookie Monster Hunting.
Back to top Go down
jun

jun

PostSubject: Re: Here's another one joining   Here's another one joining Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 12:35 am

hellow verity!
Back to top Go down
~Lenvoleedecastors~

PostSubject: Re: Here's another one joining   Here's another one joining Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 8:40 pm

WELCOMEUH!!!
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

PostSubject: Re: Here's another one joining   Here's another one joining Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 9:31 pm

Yo, you two~

> Changed username to "Rin".

Last edited by Rin on Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiwa

Kiwa

PostSubject: Re: Here's another one joining   Here's another one joining Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 9:44 pm

Who's ... Rin?
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

PostSubject: Re: Here's another one joining   Here's another one joining Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 9:47 pm

-points to first post- Rin was "Sunshine". -points to self- Now, Rin is Rin.
Back to top Go down
Kiwa

Kiwa

PostSubject: Re: Here's another one joining   Here's another one joining Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:23 pm

No I mean, where does the name come from?
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

PostSubject: Re: Here's another one joining   Here's another one joining Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:27 pm

Mm, well, "Rin" can be used as a Japanese name (meaning: Cold, gallant or dignified), but it is also the onomatopoeia for the sound of bells in the same language. Well, it depends of the Kanji attributed to the word, of course.

In this case, I chose "Rin" for the sound of bells jingling. ;D

As for the reason why I decided to change it to this... Tee hee, I'll let you guess.
Back to top Go down
RainBreeze

PostSubject: Re: Here's another one joining   Here's another one joining Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 2:51 am

By the way, Rin is also a character in Inu-Yasha. It's the girl who's always next Sesshoumaru(I have no clue how to spell his name).
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

PostSubject: Re: Here's another one joining   Here's another one joining Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 6:24 am

Aa, yes. And there's also the "Rin" in Spirited Away. Supposedly there's also one in Naruto, not to mention that it's the nickname of Souma Isuzu of Furuba (Fruits Basket).
Back to top Go down
RainBreeze

PostSubject: Re: Here's another one joining   Here's another one joining Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 8:47 pm

Is it a common name in Japanese? Because I know Sakura is a common one for sure.

Last edited by WindBreeze on Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

PostSubject: Re: Here's another one joining   Here's another one joining Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 9:04 pm

I can't say for sure, but I don't think that it is all that common - certainly not as much as Sakura.

Aa, and there's also Rin from Please Save my Earth. He's a boy, though. Well, nothing odd since "Rin" is a name for both genders.

Another note just to make sure I ain't saying rubbish: some people claim that "Rin" actually means "bells" instead of representing for the sound they make, although I believe the latter is correct.

Back to top Go down
Kiwa

Kiwa

PostSubject: Re: Here's another one joining   Here's another one joining Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:08 pm

Yes Rin is ... somewhat commun in Japan... (More often used as a nickname but...)
Back to top Go down
Big bOObs lover

Big bOObs lover

PostSubject: Re: Here's another one joining   Here's another one joining Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 9:38 pm

fuck the japanese, chinese rules
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

PostSubject: Re: Here's another one joining   Here's another one joining Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:23 am

No flaming in my thread, please.

...And there's not much point to say this in the topic of a girl who is not at all Japanese and not... very Chinese. XD

Back to top Go down
Playing With Fire

Playing With Fire

PostSubject: Re: Here's another one joining   Here's another one joining Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 2:59 am

lol can't you see? he's practicing to be a mafia member with da attitude Exclamation afro
Back to top Go down
RainBreeze

PostSubject: Re: Here's another one joining   Here's another one joining Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:07 am

Off-topic: And I thought nobody else but me visit this forum anymore... I guess I was wrong?

*The joy of seeing somebody else's posts after 3 entire days*

Rin wrote:

No flaming in my thread, please.

...And there's not much point to say this in the topic of a girl who is not at all Japanese and not... very Chinese. XD

To be honest, I'd rather have a few flamings here than seeing this forum buried alive, if you see what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here's another one joining   Here's another one joining Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here's another one joining
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EIM 5 :: EIM people :: Présentation-
Jump to: