EIM 5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EIM 5

Accès réservé aux sec 5 de EIM

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm a sheep. I'm doing this because it seems to be the rule around here...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lizziekins

Lizziekins

I'm a sheep. I'm doing this because it seems to be the rule around here... Empty
PostSubject: I'm a sheep. I'm doing this because it seems to be the rule around here...   I'm a sheep. I'm doing this because it seems to be the rule around here... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:17 pm

...though I doubt anyone needs for me to present myself, what with my already rather helpful screenname... Razz

I'm Lizzie. Also known as Elizaveta. Or Eli. Or that super long weird nickname Di has given me, and which I can never remember...
Back to top Go down
Kiwa

Kiwa

I'm a sheep. I'm doing this because it seems to be the rule around here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a sheep. I'm doing this because it seems to be the rule around here...   I'm a sheep. I'm doing this because it seems to be the rule around here... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:52 pm

You're not forced to do this. It's just that if you don't, you'll end up in the "WTF inconnus" group which has a caca user color. xD
Really, it's your choice. XD

Lemme guess, Di t'as planté ici avec tous les chinois. lD
Back to top Go down
Lizziekins

Lizziekins

PostSubject: Re: I'm a sheep. I'm doing this because it seems to be the rule around here...   I'm a sheep. I'm doing this because it seems to be the rule around here... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:57 pm

Ouais, c'est pas mal ca Razz Le pire c'est que j'avais meme pas remarque avant que Hao le dise.
Back to top Go down
Kiwa

Kiwa

PostSubject: Re: I'm a sheep. I'm doing this because it seems to be the rule around here...   I'm a sheep. I'm doing this because it seems to be the rule around here... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 12:05 am

Heeeh! Look at the Miyavi person...
Back to top Go down
tuguadr

tuguadr

PostSubject: Re: I'm a sheep. I'm doing this because it seems to be the rule around here...   I'm a sheep. I'm doing this because it seems to be the rule around here... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 3:27 am

Je suis un mage. Je suis un mouton.. je suis Jean-Claude Vandamn.. et je suis un mage.
Youtube: World of Warcraft Jean-Claude

Et oui, nous sommes tous des moutons.. jaunes.. y a que toi qui est un petit mouton blanc xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.wikipedia.org
Hai-zi

Hai-zi

PostSubject: Re: I'm a sheep. I'm doing this because it seems to be the rule around here...   I'm a sheep. I'm doing this because it seems to be the rule around here... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:20 am

Kiwa wrote:
Heeeh! Look at the Miyavi person...

MY MIYAVI PERSON!!!! On a side note...I have no idea what I'm doing here at 9 in the morning...
Back to top Go down
~Lenvoleedecastors~

PostSubject: Re: I'm a sheep. I'm doing this because it seems to be the rule around here...   I'm a sheep. I'm doing this because it seems to be the rule around here... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 1:05 pm

Lizziekins wrote:
...though I doubt anyone needs for me to present myself, what with my already rather helpful screenname... Razz

I'm Lizzie. Also known as Elizaveta. Or Eli. Or that super long weird nickname Di has given me, and which I can never remember...

OHOHO dun worry I remember! here ur full nickname: Elipippi eh...*checks the mails* Elippipicrofiteuseprocashgirl!!! VOILAAAAA! alien

...Miyavi looks like a girl...
Back to top Go down
Hai-zi

Hai-zi

PostSubject: Re: I'm a sheep. I'm doing this because it seems to be the rule around here...   I'm a sheep. I'm doing this because it seems to be the rule around here... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 1:32 pm

Miyavi is de SEX!!!
Back to top Go down
Kiwa

Kiwa

PostSubject: Re: I'm a sheep. I'm doing this because it seems to be the rule around here...   I'm a sheep. I'm doing this because it seems to be the rule around here... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 1:35 pm

Did you guys see the Selfish Love PV? @__@ I bet Alex wants to play Guitar like him. xD
Miyavi is a smart guitar player. lD (And ALMOST as handsome as Jade xD )
Back to top Go down
~Lenvoleedecastors~

PostSubject: Re: I'm a sheep. I'm doing this because it seems to be the rule around here...   I'm a sheep. I'm doing this because it seems to be the rule around here... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 1:39 pm

oooo I can tell someone's(virtual guy) gonna get jealous!

Yeah he's got a LOT of talent but still...on that pic, he looks like a GURL!!!
Back to top Go down
Lizziekins

Lizziekins

PostSubject: Re: I'm a sheep. I'm doing this because it seems to be the rule around here...   I'm a sheep. I'm doing this because it seems to be the rule around here... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:54 pm

That's what makes his charm, Di. He's PRETTY...

...and pretty damn HOT pirat

Nahh, seriously, he can look like a man as well. Maybe I'll change my avatar and you'll see Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm a sheep. I'm doing this because it seems to be the rule around here...   I'm a sheep. I'm doing this because it seems to be the rule around here... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm a sheep. I'm doing this because it seems to be the rule around here...
Page 1 of 1